Crime

Interactive crime map: Nov. 19-29

Jon Mettus | Asst. Web Editor

Here's all the crime that happened near campus in the last week.

Here is a round-up of criminal activity that happened near campus this week, according to police bulletins:

Trespassing

A Syracuse man, 36, who lives on the 100 block of Euclid Ave. was arrested and charged with trespassing, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 5:10 p.m.
Where: 300 block of Bruce St.

DWI

A Manchester, New Hampshire man, 29, was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, refusal to take a breathalyzer test, failure to comply, failure to use a pass signal, criminal possession of a firearm and criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Saturday at 4 p.m.
Where: 100 block of Waverly Ave.

A Syracuse man, 23, was arrested and charged with driving while ability impaired, reckless driving and speeding, according to a police bulletin.

When: Tuesday at 7:34 p.m.
Where: Upstate University Hospital

Assault

A Syracuse man, 53, was arrested and charged with assault in the second degree and criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree, according to a police bulletin.

When: Wednesday at 11:20 a.m.
Where: 200 block of Harrison St.

Marijuana possession

A Syracuse man, 20, was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a police bulletin.

When: Tuesday at 1:47 p.m.
Where: 100 block of E. Adams St.

A Syracuse man, 18, was arrested and charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, according to a police bulletin.

When: Nov. 21 at 6:25 p.m.
Where: Intersection of Almond and Harrison streets

Criminal possession of a controlled substance

A Syracuse man, 21, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh and third degrees, according to a police bulletin.

When: Nov. 19 at 5 p.m.
Where: 500 block of Westcott St.

Petit larceny

There was one petit larceny in Destiny USA on Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year, according to police bulletins.